- Senior Vice President
Why Steve Works in Government Relations
"After more than two decades of work in the partisan, political arena at the local, state and federal levels of government, I’ve learned to balance the demands of a wide assortment of people who are navigating the public policy environment. Leveraging my experiences and relationships to produce the right outcomes for CivicPoint’s clients is my top priority."
How Steve Wins
Steve served as the Chairman of the Republican Party of Kentucky for nearly a decade. He joined CivicPoint in August 2015 to guide the firm's strategic direction and growth in Kentucky. Steve boasts an impressive background of political and governmental executive experience that uniquely positions him to connect business and community leaders to policymakers throughout the Commonwealth. He has also served as the Commissioner of the Department for Local Government and Chairman of the Kentucky Infrastructure Authority. He uses this experience and depth of knowledge to help clients navigate the public policy environment.
How Steve Makes Connections
- Commissioner, Governor's Office for Local Development
- Chairman, Kentucky Infrastructure Authority
- Kentucky's representative on the Appalachian Regional Commission and the Delta Regional Authority
- Chair of State Chairmen's Advisory Committee of the Republican National Committee
- Former Legislative Political Director for the Republican National Committee covering 11 southeastern states
- Former Legislative Analyst for the Kentucky State Senate
- University of Kentucky, Political Science, 1994