"There is no short cut to achievement. Life requires thorough preparation – veneer isn't worth anything." – George Washington Carver
Michael A. Biberstine
Why Mike is a Lobbyist
“Advocating on behalf of my clients, assisting them in their interactions with state and local government is a passion. Increasingly, government becomes more complicated, and representing clients, helping them navigate the path to success is rewarding.”
How Mike Wins
Government is a discipline in information. It is essential to collect as much information for clients as necessary to make deliberate decisions. Mike strives to gather that information for our clients and help walk them through the decisions they need to make to achieve success.
Recently, Mike has:
- Helped in the formation and activation of a coalition to advocate for improved transit options in central Indiana that successfully passed legislation in 2014
- Represented clients on state and local procurement matters in a number of different industries
- Represented a client on one of the first vertical public-private-partnership procurement projects in the U.S.
How Mike Makes Connections
- B.A., Psychology, Wabash College
- J.D., Indiana University Law School, Indianapolis
- Governor-Elect Eric Holcomb, Transition Team Member
- Candidate for Man of the Year, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Former Executive Director, Marion County (Indianapolis) Republican Party
- Make-a-Wish Foundation, Wish-Granting Volunteer
- Former 7th Congressional District, Indiana Volunteer
Mike was born, raised and educated in the state of Indiana. He and his wife, Nicole, have one daughter, Grace, and one son, Grant.