- Vice President
Why Joe is a Lobbyist
“It is truly gratifying to apply my extensive experience advocating on policy issues, from taxes to government regulation and the like, within the often-complex policy-making process to help individuals and businesses have their goals and concerns addressed in this arena. Developing the best outcomes for our clients and supporting good public policy decisions in Ohio is what I find most enjoyable about my role as a lobbyist.”
How Joe Wins
- Directed government relations and communications for the Ohio Grocers Association, where he represented the legislative and regulatory interests of the retail food industry while building and maintaining effective relationships with the Ohio General Assembly and the Ohio Congressional delegation.
- Served as senior legislative aide to then Sen. Tom Patton (R-Strongsville), working as a primary policy advisor during his tenure as chair of the Highways and Transportation Committee and as a member of the Senate leadership team.
- Experience as a campaign advisor, which he uses to help clients navigate within the political arena as it intersects with policy and legislative leaders.
How Joe Makes Connections
- Former member of Ohio’s Retail Food Safety Council (RFSAC)
- Former member of the Young Professionals of Columbus
- B.A., History, Calvin College