Why Daniel Works in Government Relations
"My time as counsel for Sen. Mitch McConnell impressed upon me the important role that constituent advocacy plays in the advancement of public policy. It is my hope that whether in Washington, D.C. or Frankfort I will be able to share my perspective on the best and most productive ways to inform our elected representatives on the issues that matter most to Americans."
Daniel's Record of Success
Daniel’s time as Sen. McConnell’s counsel and telecommunications and law enforcement staffer has prepared him to help clients navigate the complicated bureaucracy of the federal government and its myriad agencies.
How Daniel Makes Connections
- Former Legal Counsel, Office of Senator Mitch McConnell
- Former Law Clerk, The Honorable Gregory Van Tatenhove, United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- President, Student Bar Association, Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville
- McConnell Scholar, University of Louisville, 2004-2008
- B.S., University of Louisville, 2008
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of Louisville, 2011