- Vice President
Why Lindsay Works in Government Relations
“After walking in the shoes of the clients I now serve, I understand the importance of clear and understandable facts. I strive to become the science- and data-driven expert policy influencers need. I enjoy looking at past successes and failures and applying them to today’s issues in pursuit of the most efficient approach for clients.”
How Lindsay Wins
Recently, Lindsay has:
- Served as the Manager of Mission Services and Advocacy for the American Lung Association in Indiana where she emphasized making Indiana and local communities across Indiana smoke-free.
- Supported the passage and implementation of Indianapolis’ smoke-free ordinance, which went into effect in June 2013, as the Campaign Coordinator for Smoke Free Indy.
How Lindsay Makes Connections
- Former board member, Indiana Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Commission
- Former president, The Exchange, IndyHub's Young Professional Board
- B.S., Public Affairs with concentration in Public Policy Analysis, Indiana University